Hello and welcome to mah trashy blog.I'm Mingmin and I'm 18 years old. I love Magi, Dangan Ronpa, Harry Potter, D.gray-man and Penguindrum. I like to lie around all day in bed playing games and watching anime and movies. My favourite pokemon are Piplup, Blaziken and Tepig!
My theme was Magi before but I wanted a change so now it's Dangan Ronpa.
if youre ever sad remember that kyary pamyu pamyu exists and that she got where she is today by being positive and being herself and that she even one time almost killed herself when she was a teenager and now she’s out in the world being a really positive role model and spreading good feelings and positivity and even though she probably doesnt know you she probably loves you and also she thought about eating her hand one time.
Visitor Picture: Sprinklers help keep the penguins’ islands clean. Sometimes the birds scoot out of the way when they spring to life, sometimes they don’t. Visit the Aquarium to see more than 80 penguins of three different species.
Thanks to Donna Cobb for sharing this lovely pic with us on Facebook!
Important Things About the Ebola Outbreak
- You’re not hearing enough about it because it’s happening in Africa. Plain and simple. Western Media (of which I was once a naive member) does not consider the deaths of non-whites and non-Westerners as important, so while this disease kills, it isn’t killing the right people to get enough attention.
- With that said, officials have made it clear that they think there’s no chance the disease could spread outside of Africa, and definitely not to the United States.
- That’s bullshit, in my opinion. I’ve spent a lot of time researching disease transmission, viruses, etc., both professionally and in my spare time. It may not spread, but they can’t know that at this stage. It’s the largest outbreak of Ebola EVER. There are already hundreds dead, and the number is growing.
- "Ebola virus disease (formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever) is a severe, often fatal illness, with a case fatality rate of up to 90%. It is one of the world’s most virulent diseases.The infection is transmitted by direct contact with the blood, body fluids and tissues of infected animals or people. Severely ill patients require intensive supportive care. During an outbreak, those at higher risk of infection are health workers, family members and others in close contact with sick people and deceased patients." [x]
- There is no cure and no vaccine, and most people are not educated on protecting themselves from this disease.
- Don’t freak out, but we should all be paying attention.
Let me note that 2 American doctors have become infected from the virus. One of the doctor’s family members (Wife and children) was living with him and left a week prior to him showing symptoms of the virus. Supposedly a person cannot contract the virus if the infected person does not show symptoms. However, the Ebola virus has an incubation period of 2-21 days.
Continue to look for updates about the spread of the virus.
meanwhile bigbang hasn’t had a comeback in so long, gdragon has turned into a human calendar
do you ever think how bitchy and annoying you really are and wonder how anyone ever tolerates you
Idk why I keep getting sad over people that don’t give a shit about me.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS CAT BEFORE
HER NAME IS TAMA
AND SHE’S THE STATIONMASTER AT A TRAIN STATION IN JAPAN
SHE GREETS ALL THE PASSENGERS
AND SHE HAS HER OWN OFFICE
AND SHE’S PAID IN CAT FOOD
AND SHE IS A FUCKING EXECUTIVE OF A FUCKING RAILROAD STATION
AND LOOK AT HER
the trains are decorated with cartoon versions of her since she’s their mascot as well
MAN YOU GOTTA TALK ABOUT THE TRAIN MORE TOO THOUGH!!
FOR ONE THERES A LITTLE LIBRARY INSIDE WITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS!!
AND TAMA THEMED COUCHES AND BACKBOARDS!!!
AND THE FRONT HAS WHISKERS!!!
I MEAN CHECK THIS OUT!!
A TAMA CAFE!! AN ENTIRE TAMA GIFTSHOP!! TAMA NOTEBOOKS TAMA BAGS TAMA EARRINGS MORE TAMA STUFF I NEVER GOT PICTURES OF!! THERE IS SO MUCH TAMA !! THIS GODDAMN CAT!!
im sure ive reblogged this before but this cat makes me so happy
I suffer from that syndrome where your neutral expression makes it look like you’re an angry serial killer
Several of my family members think it’s wrong. Myself and a couple friends think it’s totally okay. I want to know what the rest of you think.
Pssh. I wouldnt let my best friend sleep on the floor! Plus you have a snuggle buddy!
Wrong? Wow, er. That’s awkward, I’ve shared a bed with virtually all my friends.
I really don’t think twice about it. Seems normal to me.